After being together with Clement Ng for more than a year, he RUTHLESSLY left me for a young and pretty tiong kok woman, and she is none other than liu yi fei... This heartless man have been collecting photos of her and have been praising about how pretty she is, like i was an ugly pumpkin in front of her ( which is indeed true). He even mentioned once that he would make her his "er nai" lo . wah lao!
Sigh i recently found anew photo of the two of them, where clement ng even acted as a pony for liu yi fei to ride on.... He didn;t even do that to me when we were together lo..... hais...

Sigh..... I've been crying my hearts out ever since our breakup ... He didn't even bother to care for me thru sms or whatever communication ..... NEVERMIND , I'll go back to my UTT .....
No wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!
W
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
T
T
T
T
T
T
T
T
T
T
T
T
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
He left me for Fiona Xie ....
which means that I'm all alone now lo...sigh... i guess I'll go cut my wrist and swallow detergent like how ah lians and ah bengs do in the past... HAHAH!
till then (if i survive drinking detergent. )
jingxuan
p/s story is FAKE . we are still happily in love together!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home